What can you do if a QR code design doesn't work?
Created on 28 April, 2023 | FAQ | | 1 minutes read
If the design of a QR code fails, there are several steps you can take to fix the problem:
- Check the QR code generator: The problem may lie with the QR code generator you used to generate the QR code. Make sure you have used a reliable and reputable QR code generator that is known for generating functional QR codes. There are several online QR code generators available, so make sure you choose one that is reliable.
- Check the content of the QR code: Make sure the content of the QR code is correct and matches the intended destination. Check that the URL, text, or other content embedded in the QR code is correctly spelled and properly formatted. Any errors in the content of the QR code may result in a non-functional QR code.
- Check the size and resolution of the QR code: The size and resolution of the QR code can affect its readability and functionality. Make sure the QR code is large enough to be scanned smoothly, both on digital screens and printed materials. If the QR code is too small or low in resolution, it can lead to scanning errors.
- Try different QR code scanners: Not all QR code scanners are created equal and some may work better with certain types of QR codes or designs than others. Try different QR code scanners to see if the QR code is read and interpreted correctly. You can download different QR code scanner apps on your smartphone or tablet to test.
- Remove any visual elements that interfere with the QR code: If you have a designed QR code with visual elements such as a logo, background image or other graphic elements, check if these elements might interfere with the QR code. Sometimes visual elements can interfere with the scannability of the QR code. Try removing the visual elements and test again to see if the QR code works better without these visual elements.
If you are still having problems with a QR code not working properly, consider contacting the QR code generator or QR code scanner vendor for technical support. They may be able to help you resolve any technical issues or errors.
Updated on 23 May, 2023