What types of QR codes do you offer?
Created on 11 August, 2022 | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) |
QR codes can be used for the following opportunities to quickly and easily pass on information:
- Text : Show a message, or advertise an action , everything is possible.
- Website : Display your website, blog or social media profile.
- vCard : share your electronic business card with all your contact information.
- Phone number : Share a phone number in a simple way with a QR code
- SMS : Send an SMS by means of a QR code
- Social Links : Display your website, blog and social media profiles, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Email : Send an email with a message or discount code through a QR code
- Facetime : easily start a facetime conversation
- Wifi : Give visitors or customers easy access to your wifi network
- Location : Show the location of your event or office
- Event : Share your details of an event quickly and easily
- PayPal : Receive payments or donations through PayPal.
- WhatsApp : Start a chat via WhatsApp.
- Crypto : Share data from your crypto address
With dynamic QR codes, there are additional opportunities to gain insight into what effect a dynamic QR code now has:
- extensive statistics of QR codes
- Adding Pixels, from Facebook, Google analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc (UTMs)
- Create projects
- Domains: you can use your own website address in a QR code